domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2008

Gotye

Gotye - Coming Back



Últimamente escucho mucho esta canción mientras pedaleo y también en casa, mientras escribo. Australia me persigue: primero fue Nick Cave, luego vinieron The Cat Empire, The Avalanches, Paul Kelly, Powderfinger y otros... y ahora Gotye me sorprende y prende en mí con Coming back y What do you want y Hearts a mess. Y es que tengo que regresar... pues eso... coming back... una joya, un ajo ya.

Coming back:

You’ve been gone much longer Than you ever said you had the plan to I’m just gonna wait ’till you come home Though I count the days, they’re grey without you The weather’s much better when I think about you I’m just gonna wait till you come home Empty glasses, burnt out matches Curtains drawn on near-full blackness I’m sleeping through the day You’re coming home To reclaim this heart you owned Lover Leave me Make me burn You’re coming back!You’re coming back! I’ll wait patiently For your return You’re coming back! You’re coming back!I’m clutching at straws I’m climbing up the walls But every time I fall Back into my hole I’m feeling like a wretch I’m looking for a catch But you’re an itch that I can’t scratch I know you’re coming back You’ve been gone so long you’re fading And it takes all the time I can find just retaining Thoughts of things we did while you were here But I know you will return my dear.

2 comentarios:

MabelBE dijo...

he pedaleado durante unos cuantos años por una ruta aledaña a la ciudad del interior de la pcia. de buenos aires, de donde me mudé hace meses... nunca se me ocurrió llevar música!

que aburrida, mabel

Anónimo dijo...

¿Pedaleas leyendo pedanías? Me encantaría asomarme a esa ruta ¿Y a qué lugar fuiste a parar? Un abrazo.

Felipe.